TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The deadline to submit late breaking abstracts has been extended to Monday, September 23, 2019, 5:00pm Eastern Time (US).
Note: Abstracts that do not comply with the following instructions and Abstract Guidelines will be rejected and will need to be resubmitted before the September 23rd, 5:00pm Eastern Time (US) deadline.
- All applications must be submitted using the online Abstract Application Portal. Users will need to enter their email and create a password specifically for this portal. It is NOT your histiocytesociety.org account information. If you submitted an abstract in previous years, you must still create a new account. The portal is new each year.
- Multiple abstracts can now be submitted using the same email account. You can submit multiple at one time or log out and return at a later time.
- Note About Multiple Abstracts: If you have multiple abstracts to submit or if you already submitted an abstract during the regular abstract submission period, you may use the same email address to apply.
- Abstract Applications must be submitted by September 23, 2019.
- Abstract applications must be written in the English language.
- Abstracts that include data from ongoing Histiocyte Society studies will not be considered for presentation.
- Abstract will be denied if the content and data of the submitted abstract has already been published or is scheduled to be published prior to the Annual Meeting. The Society reserves the right to revoke acceptance of an abstract if the data is found to be published prior to the Annual Meeting.
- Late breaking abstracts will not be: eligible for poster presentations, submitted to PBC for publication, included in the meeting program, or eligible for any of the prizes.
- Abstract applications that do not comply with these terms and conditions, as well as the Abstract Guidelines, will not be reviewed or considered for presentation at the meeting.
- Abstract authors will be notified of their abstract approval status on or about October 4, 2019.
- Please direct questions regarding abstracts to the Histiocyte Society Secretariat’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract Guidelines can be found here: Abstract Guidelines
Abstract Application can be found here: Abstract Application